- Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Specialist
- Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation since 1998
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America: Elder Law
- Ohio State Bar Association Certified Specialist in Elder Law
- CPA inactive status
- VA (Veterans Admin) Accredited Attorney
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent peer rating
Estate Planning Services:
Includes preparation of wills, trusts, revocable living trusts, estate planning to avoid probate, A B trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, dynasty trusts, family limited partnerships (FLP), special needs trusts (SNT), durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, living wills, advanced estate tax planning for estates over five million dollars, business succession planning and gift tax returns.
Asset protection planning to protect assets from the risks of future lawsuits, government expropriation and other threats, family limited partnerships (FLP), limited liability companies (LLC), State law exemptions for assets, offshore trusts, foreign asset protection trusts and domestic asset protection trusts (Ohio, Alaska, Delaware, Nevada, Rhode Island, Utah, South Dakota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Wyoming and New Hampshire trusts).
Includes probate administration of decedent’s estates, estate tax return preparation, guardianship and accounts of trustees. Prompt completion of all probate estates is a top priority.
Trust Administration Services:
Includes representation of trustees upon the death of the grantor of the trust and estate tax return preparation.
Includes a wide range of legal services for the needs of business owners such as business formation [incorporation, partnership agreements, limited liability co. (LLC)], purchase and sale of a business, contracts, employment law, and general legal advice on business matters.
Includes income tax planning and advice incident to any business transaction, representation before the IRS in audits and tax litigation, and other advice in the areas of individual, estate, gift, corporate and partnership tax law.
- 1981, Ohio
- Ohio State University, 1981, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, 1978, B.S. Accounting